Returns & Refunds
If you're not happy with your purchase, we accept returns on eligible items* within 30 calendar days of delivery (purchase, if in-store)
How To Return:
- email email@example.com with the proof of purchase
Refunds are offered up to 14 days from the date of delivery, to the original payment method. A store credit is offered up to 30 days from date of delivery. Returns are usually processed within 5 working days of us receiving the items though it may take additional days to show up in your bank account.
Shipping fees are unfortunately non-refundable and customers will be responsible for the return postage. We strongly recommend using registered/trackable post as we do not hold responsibility for lost packages.
*eligible items: we are unable to accept returns on sale, made-to-order pieces and earrings (for hygiene reasons). If you're unsure about any of these pieces, please message us before placing your order so that we can help find the perfect jewellery for you.
More on eligibility - all items must be returned unworn in their original packaging, with no visible signs of use, including perfume, scents, scratches etc. Please wrap the items in secure packaging before sending them back. If they arrive broken, we can only issue 50% of your refund.
Don't Bring It In:
To ensure that your returned item reaches us safely, please avoid sending or bringing the jewellery to any of our stockists, or addresses available online without contacting us. We (or our stockists) are unable to process your return if we are not expecting it.
If you'd like to exchange something for a different colour or size, we'll treat it like a return. You can place a new order for the item you'd like to receive in exchange. If you're based in Edinburgh, we might be able to make arrangements for you to do this in-person.
Process and conditions will be the same as Return.
We’re unable to guarantee the jewellery you’d like to exchange for will be in stock, but of course happy to advise!
We pride ourselves on the quality of our jewellery and inspect our pieces thoroughly to make sure they are up to the very best standards.
We also take every step to pack them in secure packaging, but in the unlikely event that your jewellery arrives in a less than perfect condition, rest assured we'll fix it, regardless of where you bought the pieces.
Please contact us within 14 calendar days of delivery and include the details (i.e. proof of purchase, pictures and details of issues).
A few notes:
- Plating rubbing off or tarnishing is a natural part of wear and tear, and is not considered a manufacturing fault. Different skin acidity levels and how our pieces are worn or stored will influence the life of our pieces.
- Chain breakages happen for various reasons, most commonly being an accidental pull, simple wear and tear or being in contact with chemicals. On very rare occasions it could be down to a manufacturing fault (sorry 😣!) If the chain has been pulled or broken due to wear and tear, we can measure how stretched the chain is (causing the snap) and tell by the shape if this is the case.
- Huggie earrings not closing properly, or too loose? It's not a fault and actually quite common. Read How To Adjust Loose Huggies
- Not sure if it's faulty or meant to be? Please reach out to us - we'll be very happy to help!
Fixing Is Better Than Replacing:
To reduce our impact on the environment, we will do our best to fix the faulty item before issuing a replacement or refund.
And if it's not fixable, we won't let it go to waste either. We gather broken jewellery to donate to charities for recycling and fundraising.
Proof of Purchase
We can only process your return/exchange/refund if you can present the proof of purchase (i.e. receipt). Without a proof of purchase, we will still do our best to find the record (yesss we keep impeccable record) so please provide as much info as possible, such as:
- date of purchase
- purchase location/method
- which other jewellery is in the same purchase, if any
We're unable to offer any replacement or refund for lost items. We are also very sad though, as we know how much you loved it. If you want a virtual hug - send us a message!